Okta app integrations are configured connections between Okta features and external applications that provide a service. App integrations are either pre-built or can be created by admins or developers to provide users seamless access to their assigned apps.
- Get started with app integrations
- Learn about app integration features and concepts.
- Learn about app integrations
- Learn about Single Sign-On (SSO), supported SSO protocols, and how to use SCIM for provisioning.
- Add existing app integrations
- Add existing app integrations to an Okta org.
- Create custom app integrations
- Create an app integration to connect Okta to a SAML, OIDC, or SWA application.
- Assign app integrations
- Assign app integrations to users and groups.
- Integration guides
- Follow guides to complete app integrations.
- API Service Integrations
- Learn about API Service Integrations.