Okta Mobility Management
- The OMM menu is only available to orgs that implement Okta Mobility Management (OMM).
- Procedures documented on this page are only available to customers who have already purchased OMM for their organization. New OMM sales are not supported. For more information, contact Okta Support.
Okta Mobility Management (OMM) allows you to manage your end users' computers, mobile devices, applications, and data. Your end users enroll in the service, download managed apps from the Apps Store, and then use the apps. Managed apps are typically work-related; for example, Box, and Concur. As an administrator, you can remove managed apps and associated data from end users' devices at any time. You can also configure policies, such as data sharing controls, on any of your managed apps.
- Configure OMM
- Configure OMM policies
- Upload Private apps to an app store
- Enable access to managed mobile apps
- Okta Mobility Management with Android for Work
- Set up Android Enterprise
- Preconfigure Site Name and Username with Managed Configurations
- Configure WiFi Profiles and Policies
- Configure VPN Profiles
- Application Inventory for macOS