Download the latest agent version
This is an Early Access feature. To learn how to enable it, see Manage Early Access and Beta features.
If your org uses Okta LDAP agent 5.15.0 or earlier and you want to use agent auto-update functionality, you need to download the latest version of the agent, uninstall the existing agent, and then manually update the agent.
- In the Admin Console, go to .<![CDATA[ ]]>
- Click an LDAP instance. <![CDATA[ ]]>
- Click the Agents tab.
- Click Update agents > Download latest.
- In the LDAP Agents section, click Download Latest.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the LDAP agent. See Uninstall or reinstall the Okta LDAP Agent.