Define the behavior for failed agent auto-updates
This is an Early Access feature. To enable it, use the Early Access Feature Manager as described in Manage Early Access and Beta features.
Define the behavior of agent auto-updates to determine what happens when an agent auto-update is interrupted. You can choose to pause or continue all remaining updates.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Directory Integrations.
- Click an AD instance.
- Click the Agents tab.
- Select Update agents > Manage auto-updates.
- Click Edit in the General settings pane and select one of these options:
- Stop the rest of the auto-update job — Select this option to cancel all remaining updates when one of the agent auto-updates is unsuccessful.
- Skip it and continue the rest of the auto-update job — Select this option to continue the remaining agent auto-updates when one of the agent auto-updates is unsuccessful.
- Click Save.