Set up Android Enterprise
- The OMM menu is only available to orgs that implement Okta Mobility Management (OMM).
- Procedures documented on this page are only available to customers who have already purchased OMM for their organization. New OMM sales are not supported. For more information, contact Okta Support.
Before you begin, make sure that your end users have:
- An Android enterprise account.
- Uploaded your Android app in Google Play for Work.
See the Google article Managed Google Play Help.
See the Google article Publish private apps.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Click Android for Work Setup.
- Select Add a different domain from the list.
- Click Next.
- Click Create Managed Google Play Accounts enterprise.
- When you are redirected to the Google Play Console, enroll your Android enterprise account. Use the same Gmail account that you used to upload your private app and that you will use to administer your Google Play store.
After you add your email, you are enrolled and redirected back to the Okta OMM Policies page. Now you can follow the steps to Upload a private native app