Upload a native iOS app to an app store
- The OMM menu is only available to orgs that implement Okta Mobility Management (OMM).
- Procedures documented on this page are only available to customers who have already purchased OMM for their organization. New OMM sales are not supported. For more information, contact Okta Support.
In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
Click Add Application.
- Click Create new App.
From Platform, select Native app.
Select a Sign on method, and then click Create:
Select None if you do not want to require credentials or any other sign on method to access the app.
To configure: Under General Settings, enter a name for the app, and then click Finish.
A SAML integration provides Federated Authentication standards that allow end users one-click access to the app.
- Under General Settings, enter a name for the app, then click Next
- Configure your SAML authentication settings, then click Finish.
OpenID Connect is an identity layer on top of the OAuth 2.0 protocol. It verifies end-user identity and obtains profile information.
- Under General Settings, enter an application name for the app, then click Next.
- Under Configure OpenID Connect, add a Redirect UI, then click Finish.
- Click the Mobile tab.
- From the Add Native App drop-down menu, select iOS App.
- In the Upload Mobile App screen, browse to the App binary file.
- Click Save.
- Configure any other settings including Permissions , then click Save.
Private apps cannot exceed 4GB.
Your app now appears within the Native Application list under the Mobile tab.
Once deployed, the app is available to OMM-enrolled iOS end users. Screenshot
Other settings available for mobile apps are described in Enabling Access for Mobile Applications.