Customize text on your sign-in page
You can customize the labels and link text on your sign-in page. If your org uses a custom sign-in page and you're familiar with HTML, you can make more advanced customizations with the code editor. See Configure a custom Okta-hosted sign-in page.
Before you begin
The browser must be at least 750 pixels in height to properly display the sign-in page.
Start this task
- In the Admin Console, go to Customizations > Other or Customizations > Sign-in page code editor.
- Scroll to the Sign-In Page section, and then click Edit.
- Enter new values for any of the headings, labels, and links that you want to customize. Leave the fields blank if you want to keep the default values.
- To customize the link on the MFA Factor Verification page, enter new values in the Factor Page Custom Link fields. Note: This is an Early Access feature. To enable it, contact Okta Support.
- To add a custom link that appears on the authenticator page of the Sign-In Widget,enter values in the Custom link text and Custom link URL fields.
- Click Save.
Default links appear in the end users' display language or the browser language, but Okta doesn't localize custom links. If your custom link isn't in the end users' display or browser language, the sign-in page will have text in more than one language.