Create a configuration list
A configuration list allows orgs to provide custom options within a request type. This feature helps Access Requests better meet the needs of a specific organization. For example, a team might create a configuration list that lists available laptop models. When a laptop request is made, the requester can select one of the available models as they make the request.
Start this task
- From the Access Requests Console, go to Settings > Configuration.
- Go to Configuration items.
- Click Create new list.
- In the Create new list window, configure the list settings.
Specify a name to identify the list.
Specify one or more teams that can use this list.
- Add items to the list.
- Enter an item in the Item name field.
- Optional. Click Add item to add additional items.
- Click Create list.
The system creates the custom list. After the list is created, admins can update the list to add, remove, or reorder items.