Configure Cisco Meraki to use the Okta RADIUS Agent
During this task we will configure the Cisco Meraki gateway.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have the common UDP port and secret key values available.
The following steps are only valid when configuring an EAP-TTLS enabled RADIUS agent.
- If plain PAP authentication is used, use the splash screen option in Meraki to authenticate.
If the RADIUS app is not configured for EAP-TTLS, the steps for configuring Meraki are different. Instead select sign-on with my RADIUS server.
- Sign in to the Meraki console using an account with admin privileges.
- Navigate to Wireless > Configure > Access Control.
- Configure the following settings:
- Select the SSID to setup for 802.1X EAP-TTLS authentication with Okta.
- Check WPA2-Enterprise and select my RADIUS server.
- Splash page check: None
- Enter RADIUS agent details:
- RADIUS servers, enter the IP address of Okta RADIUS Agent under Host.
- Port number and Secret are the same as the application setup in your Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN (RADIUS) app.