Disable the Wipe All Device Data option
The Wipe All Device Data option is enabled by default, but you can disable it on a per-iOS mobile policy basis for new OMM enrollments. When disabled, the Wipe All . . . option is unavailable in the Device Actions menu for iOS devices that:
- Are covered by the relevant iOS mobile policy.
- Enrolled in OMM after the Wipe All . . . option was disabled in the mobile policy. The Wipe All . . . option is still available for iOS devices that enrolled in OMM before the option was disabled. More
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Select a policy in the left pane.
- Under Platforms, locate the rule for the relevant iOS device, and then click the pencil icon.
- In the Edit iOS Rule dialog box, click Next to advance to the second screen.
- Scroll down to the IOS PERMISSIONS section, and then select Disable wipe all device permission.
- Click Save.