User Accounts report
Use this report to view users with accounts in Okta and their profile information. You can also use it to determine which users can authenticate with Okta.
Before you begin
Ensure that these conditions are in place:
- You are signed in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- You have users in your org who have accounts in Okta.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- In the Entitlements and Access section, click User Accounts.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Select one of the following fields, choose an operator, and then enter an appropriate value:
|Okta user status||Select one or more user lifecycle status.|
|Okta username||Enter an Okta-specific username. Usually, this is an email address.|
|Primary email||Enter a user's primary email address.|
|Status change date||Select a date.|
Select a user.
|User fullname||Enter the full name of a user.|
- Optional. Click Add Filter to add more filters, or click X to remove a filter.
- Click Apply to view the report.
To download the report, click CSV Export.