Bulk assign people to a group
Use a CSV file when you need to quickly assign multiple people to a group. You can bulk assign a maximum of 10000 users to a group at a time.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Select a group in the list, or enter the name of the group in the search field.
- Optional. Perform an advanced group search:
- Click Advanced Search.
- Select a search filter option in the Choose field list. You can filter your search results by created or updated date and time, or you can select base or custom attributes to filter your results.
- Select a filter option:
- Starts with: Select this option to search for group names that start with specific letters.
- Equals: Select this option to search for group names that are equal to the value you enter.
- Greater than: Select this option to search for group names that are greater than the value you enter.
- Less than: Select this option to search for group names that are less than the value you enter.
- Enter a search value in the Value field.
- Optional. Click Add filter to add an additional filter and then repeat steps a to d. Click Clear all filters to clear the ones you have already entered.
- Click Search.
- After selecting a group, click Assign people.
- Click .
- Click Browse and then browse to the location of the CSV file.
- Select the CSV file and then click Open.
- Click Upload CSV.
- Click Import and assign.
A summary of the CSV import listing successful and unsuccessful imports is sent by email to the admin.