View and edit Okta group attributes
Use the Okta Admin Console Groups dashboard to quickly view and edit the attributes of groups created in Okta.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Groups.
- Select an Okta group in the group list, or enter the name of the group in the search field.
- Optional. Perform an advanced group search:
- Click Advanced Search.
- Select a search filter option in the Choose field list. You can filter your search results by created or updated date and time, or you can select base or custom attributes to filter your results.
- Select a filter option:
- Starts with: Select this option to search for group names that start with specific letters.
- Equals: Select this option to search for group names that are equal to the value you enter.
- Greater than: Select this option to search for group names that are greater than the value you enter.
- Less than: Select this option to search for group names that are less than the value you enter.
- Enter a search value in the Value field.
- Optional. Click Add filter to add an additional filter and then repeat steps a to d. Click Clear all filters to clear the ones you have already entered.
- Click Search.
- Optional. Use the Group source type menu to filter results by group source.
- Click the group name and click the Profile tab.
- Optional. Click Edit, edit the profile attributes, and then click Save to save your changes.