Add certificate validation application
Access Gateway applications . . .
Description of the application in question.
In this architecture . . . .
- Add a list of all required DNS entires
- Appropriate DNS entries for both the header application and the external exposed new URL exist.
Value Description https://application.headerapps.com Legacy application URL. https://gw-application.replaceinternal.com Protected application URL.
- Determine all required header attributes required for authentication.
|Create a containing group||
|Create header application||
|Assign certificate to a portal application||
|Add additional attributes||
|Add required access policy||
|Test the application||
- See Access Gateway supported application and version information for details of supported application and version information.
- See Add a generic header application.
- See Add a sample policy application.
- See Troubleshoot applications.
- Add or review application essential settings. See About application essentials and Manage application essentials.
- Add application behaviors. See About application behaviors.
- Add fine grained policy to further protect resources. See About application policy and Manage access control application policy for an overview on user policy and for examples respectively.
- Extend existing policy using custom configuration. See Advanced Access Gateway policy.