Add Kerberos service
In order to interact with Windows using Kerberos, a Kerberos sevice is required.
- Sign into the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select the Kerberos pane.
- Click Add.
- Enter the service account details noted earlier.
- Expand the Windows Server Commands section.
This section contains the commands that you must execute on the Windows server to create the required keytab.
- Expand the Configuration section.
- Click Choose File.
- Navigate to the directory containing the previously created keytab file and upload.
- Click Validate. The keytab file must be validated before continuing.
- Click Okay.