Add Access Gateway to Windows DNS
Windows must be the DNS provider for Access Gateway. Using Windows DNS manager you can perform common administrative tasks.
Add appropriate Windows DNS entries for Access Gateway instances.
- Sign in to your Windows server.
- Start the DNS Manager application.
- Select your domain.
In this example, idaasgateway.net is used as an example.
- Click Action > New Host (A or AAAA).
- Enter appropriate values for name (FQDN or fully qualified domain name) and IP address.
IP Address: IP Address of Access Gateway instance.
- Click Add Host.
- Exit Windows DNS manager.