Add an Okta bookmark application
During this task we will create an Okta Bookmark application.
Determine the values for:
|Single sign on URL||SAML Post URL location.
Often referred to as the SAML Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL for the target application.
|Audience URI||The application defined unique identifier that is the intended audience of the SAML assertion. Most often referred to as the SP Entity ID of your application.|
To create a direct access application in your Okta tenant:
- Sign in to your Okta tenant as an administrator.
- In the Admin Console, navigate to Applications >Applications.
- Click Add Application.
- In the search bar enter bookmark.
- In the integration section select Bookmark app.
- Click Add.
- In the General Settings step, enter:
Field Value Application label An appropriate name for the application. Note this is the name displayed to the user in their Okta org. URL The URL from the Determine SAML URL section of the Add an Okta SAML application step.
- Click Done. The application will be added and the Assignments tab will open.
- If returning to the app, select the Assignments tab.
- Assign individual users or the group created in the Add an Okta org group step.
- Click Done.