Admin UI Console Overview
The Access Gateway Admin UI Console provides options and settings specific to management of Access Gateway as opposed to the system as a whole. Using the Admin Console, you can add new Identity Providers, integrate applications, manage settings and support and more.
As an Access Gateway administrator, this is where most of the day-to-day management takes place.
Default credentials for the Admin UI Console are admin/<default-password>
Tabs Admin UI Console include:
The Topology tab displays the Identity Provider(s) (IdP) that is connected to the Access Gateway instance and the application(s) that are currently configured in the environment.
Click an application on the topology map to edit the application settings.
Click an IdP icon to go to the IdP settings.
The Applications tab lists all of the applications currently configured and also provides support for:
- Add: Adding applications to the Access Gateway environment.
- Edit application:Modifying an existing applications configuration.
- Delete application: Permanently delete an application configuration.
- GoTo application: Launch an application using an IDP-initiated or SP-initiated flow.
- Status: View the status of the application. The possible states are Active, and Inactive.
The Setting provides support for Access Gateway settings and includes:
- Access Gateway: Specify cookie domain and various other Access Gateway specific settings.
- Identity Provider:Specify settings for your Okta org identify provider.
- Kerberos: Settings for a Kerberos providers. Required for deployments using Kerberos based applications.
- Auth Modules: Specify additional authentication modules
- Data Stores: Specify addition sources of data for use with application attributes.
The Backups and Logs tab provides support for performing backups and restores as well as setting log forwarders and downloading logs:
- Backups: Backup and restore Access Gateway configuration.
- Log Forwarder: Specify a log forwarder such as Graylog.
- Log Download:Download all logs for a given date.
The Support tab allows you to launch the Support Portal and enable a Support Connection for use.
Support Portal Login: Launches the Okta support portal for Access Gateway. You can use this to sign in to the Support portal to file or view support tickets.
Allow Support Connection: When enabled, this option allows Okta Support to connect to the Access Gateway instance in order to perform troubleshooting steps, review logs, and assist with resolving open issues. For more information on the Support Connection, see Access Gateway Support VPN.