Deploy Access Gateway to Oracle Virtual Box
Deployment is the process of downloading and installing the Access Gateway virtual appliance into a virtualization environment.
To download the latest Okta Access GatewayOVA Image:
- Login to your Okta Org as Admin.
- Navigate to the Settings > Downloads page.
- Scroll to the Okta Access Gateway section.
- Download the Okta Access Gateway Virtual Appliance for VMWare ova.
- When prompted save the OVA file to an appropriate location.
Open Oracle VirtualBox.
Select File > Import Appliance.
Click Folder to browse to the directory where the OVA file was downloaded.
Select the Okta Access Gateway OVA file, and click Open.
Specify the name as Access Gateway and verify that Guest OS Type is set to Red Hat (64-bit).
Select the Reinitialize the MAC address of all network cards option, and click Import.
VirtualBox begins the import process.