Integrating applications with Access Gateway
Securing applications is the core of Access Gateway. The following is a list of supported applications and instructions on how to integrate each.
- Add a sample header application
- Sample cookie application
- Add a sample policy application
- Sample proxy application
- Add a generic header application
- Add a no-auth app to Access Gateway
- Add an Oracle Access Gate Application
- Add an Oracle Agile PLM Application
- Add an Oracle Application Express application
- Add an Oracle BI Enterprise Edition application
- Add an Oracle E-Business Suite application
- Add an Oracle Demantra Application
- Add an Oracle Forms App
- Add an Oracle JD Edwards application
- Add an Oracle Hyperion Application
- Add an Oracle PeopleSoft app
- Add an Oracle WebCenter App
- Add an Oracle WebLogic Server App
- Add Qlik application
- Add Kerberos application
- Review the list of all supported application types. See Access Gateway supported applications for a complete list.
- Test applications using logs. See Test the Sample Header Application while Following the Logs
- Use attributes and add secondary data stores. See Application attributes and Administer data stores.
- Evaluate and add fine-grained policy. See Managing application policy
- Add and manage certificates. See Manage certificates and certificate chains.
- Add application behaviors. See About application behaviors.