Integrating Applications with Access Gateway
Securing applications is the core of Access Gateway. The following is a list of supported applications and instructions on how to integrate each.
- Add a sample header application
- Sample cookie application
- Add a sample policy application
- Sample proxy application
- Add a generic header application
- Add a no-auth app to Access Gateway
- Add an Oracle Access Gate Application
- Add an Oracle Agile PLM Application
- Add an Oracle Application Express Application
- Add an Oracle BI Enterprise Edition Application
- Add an Oracle EBS application
- Add an Oracle Demantra Application
- Add an Oracle Forms App
- Add an Oracle JD Edwards Application
- Add an Oracle Hyperion Application
- Add an Oracle PeopleSoft App
- Add an Oracle WebCenter App
- Add an Oracle WebLogic Server App
- Add Qlik Application
- Add a Kerberos App
- Review the list of all supported application types. See Access Gateway Supported Applications for a complete list.
- Test applications using logs, for more information see Test the Sample Header Application while Following the Logs
- Use Attributes and add secondary data stores. For more information see Application attributes and Administer data stores.
- Evaluate and add fine grained policy. For more information see About application policy and Administration User Policy Guide.
- Add and otherwise manage certificates. For more information see Certificate Management.
- Add application behaviors. For more information About application behaviors.