Integrating Applications with Access Gateway
Securing applications is the core of Access Gateway. The following is a list of supported applications and instructions on how to integrate each.
- Test applications using logs, for more information see Test a Sample Header Application while Following the Logs.
- Use Attributes and add secondary data stores. For more information seeApplication Attributes and Administer DataStores
- Evaluate and add fine grained policy. For more information see Application Policy Overview and Administration User Policy Guide.
- Add and otherwise manage certificates. For more information see Certificate Management .
- Add application behaviors. For more information Administer Behaviors.
- Access Gateway Command Line Management Console Reference
- Access Gateway Management Console Command reference