Manage application essentials
To manage application attributes:
- Navigate to the Access Gateway Admin UI console.
- From the Topology tab or the Applications tab, open the application.
- Select the Settings pane.
- Expand the Essentials sub-tab.
- Make changes as required and save.
The Essentials pane contains basic information required by all applications.
Depending on the type of application, the Essentials pane may include additional application specific fields.
The Essentials pane includes:
|Label||The name of the application. The tile name in Okta tenant.|
|Public Domain||URL of the domain entered by users to gain access to this application. It must be in DNS.|
Protected Web Resource
URL of the web resource being protected.
|Post Login URL||Optional. Default URL that users are directed to on successful authentication. Defaults to Public Domain.
Hostname must match that of the Public Domain field.
|Groups||Okta tenant groups who are granted access to application.|
Optional. Assign or remove a certificate from an application.