Install Virtual Box Extension Pack
The purpose of this page is to describe the process of installing the Oracle Virtual Box Extension Pack which includes the ability to prepare and export an OVA image to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- You have installed Oracle Virtual Box v6.0 or later.
- Download and install Oracle Virtual Box Extensions
To download and installed the Oracle Virtual Box extensions.
- Open a browser to the Virtual Box Downloads page.
- Click the All supported platforms link to download the extensions.
- Start Virtual Box.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Extensions.
- Click the plus sign (+).
- Navigate to the directory where the extension pack was downloaded and select it, then click Open
- Click Install.
- Follow the directions to complete the install of the extension pack.
- Restart Virtual Box.
- Continue Setup Access Gateway using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.