Configure a team for silent enrollment
To configure an Advanced Server Access team for silent enrollment:
- Sign in to your Advanced Server Access dashboard as an admin.
- Click Clients.
- Click Enrollment Policies.
- Click Create Client Enrollment Policy.
- Select Token from the Enrollment Policy Type drop-down box.
- Enter "Silent enrollment" in the Description section.
- Click Create Client Enrollment Policy. The enrollment policy is created and its details page appears.
- Click Create Token. A page appears that displays the token ID and secret.
- Click the clipboard to copy the token secret.
- Open a location to store the secret (for example, a document or a vault application) and paste and save the secret.
Note: This is the only time that you'll see this token secret. If you fail to store the secret in a safe location, it will be lost forever.