Create a preauthorization for a user
You can preauthorize a user to access servers in a project:
- Click Projects.
- Select the project to add preauthorizations to.
- Click Preauthorizations.
- Click Create Preauthorization.
- Enter the user to preauthorize in the User field.
- Enter the expiration date of the preauthorization in the first Expires At field in YYYY-MM-DD format. For example, to expire a preauthorization on March 1, 2020, enter 2020-01-03.
- Enter the time of day that the preauthorization will expire on the expiration date set the previous step. For example, to expire at 8PM, enter 08:00 PM.
- Click Submit to create the preauthorization.