This is a Beta feature. To see about participating in this Beta program, please refer to the Beta Programs page.
Configure Microsoft Office 365 GCC or GCC High Tenant in Okta
US government customers and their contractors can add their Microsoft Office 365 GCC or GCC High tenant in Okta. Okta securely connects the Office 365 tenant to appropriate Office 365 endpoints and takes care of the back-end workflow.
When configuring an Office 365 tenant in Okta, you will have the following options for tenant type:
- Office 365 Worldwide (+GCC): For customers using regular or GCC Office 365 tenant. This is the default option.
- Office 365 US Government with GCC high: For customers using US Government GCC High Office 365 tenant.
- A valid Microsoft Office 365 domainA domain is an attribute of an Okta organization. Okta uses a fully-qualified domain name, meaning it always includes the top-level domain (.com, .eu, etc.), but does not include the protocol (https).
- A valid Microsoft Office 365 GCC or GCC High tenant
- Other requirements as mentioned in the Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide
- Add Microsoft Office 365 from Applications > Add Application.
- On the General Settings tab, select
- Tenant Type: Office 365 Worldwide (+GCC) OR
- Tenant Type: Office 365 US Government with GCC High.
- Follow the instructions for setting up a regular Office 365 tenant as described in the Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide.
- Not all Microsoft Apps are currently supported. For more information, see Related Topics.
Office 365 US Government DoD tenants are not currently supported.
- Microsoft Office 365 Deployment Guide
- Supported Microsoft Office 365 Apps and Services for Different Tenants
- Okta Enhancements with Microsoft Office 365 Integration