Convert app integrations from Individually-Owned to Group-Managed
You can convert the access and user properties settings so that app integrations are managed and assigned through a group instead of individuals.
Converting assignments has the following effects:
- User properties are managed by the group. Changes at the group level are applied to all users managed by the group.
- Application access is managed by the group. Removing an app integration from the group removes the app integration from the user.
You can determine whether a user's application assignment is individually or group-managed by selecting the user on the People page. The assignment displays either as Individual or shows the group name.
You must have assigned the app integration to an existing group before you can convert any individual assignments.
To convert app integration assignments from individual to group, do the following:
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- From the list of app integrations, find the one you wish to convert.
- Select the Assignments tab.
- Click Convert Assignments.
- Select the desired users and click Convert Selected or, to convert all your users, click Convert All.
- Click Yes to confirm the change.
A confirmation message appears that provides the total number of converted users.