For SharePoint 2010 only: Import security certiﬁcate to Trusted Root Certiﬁcate Authority
- Go to Certiﬁcate for Microsoft SharePoint On-Premise Deployment and download the certiﬁcate
oktarootcert.cer. This is a customer-only link.
From SharePoint Central Administration Console, select Security > Manage Trust.
In the ribbon interface, go to the Trust Relationships tab > Manage > New.
- Provide the Okta root certiﬁcate as the name.
Go to the Root Certiﬁcate for trust relationship > Browse. Browse to the certiﬁcate ﬁle
Click the OK button.
The certiﬁcate is imported to the SharePoint trusted root authority.
- Restart IIS and test the People Picker functionality.
- Get all certiﬁcates in the Okta certiﬁcate chain and repeat steps 2-7 above.
Save the certificate.
- Open the certiﬁcate.
- Select Certiﬁcate Path and choose a certificate from the trust chain.
- Click on View Certiﬁcate.
- On the open Certiﬁcate, click the Details tab, then Copy to File.
- Click on Next.
.CERformat, then Next to save this certiﬁcate.