Delete groups imported from a provisioning-enabled app
Delete all groupsGroups allow you to organize your end users and the apps they can access. Assigning apps to large sets of end users is made easier with groups. imported from an application when they are no longer required. You cannot disable group import when group policy rules or mappings exist, or when a group selected for deletion is assigned to an appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in.. To complete this procedure, Selective App Import Platform must be enabled on the Features page.
- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, click Applications.
- Select a provisioning enabled application.
- Click the ProvisioningProvisioning is the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment, and management of multiple types of IT system resources. Specifically, provisioning provides users access to equipment, software, or services. This involves creating, maintaining and deactivating required business process automation objects and attributes in systems, directories, and applications. tab and select Integration in the SETTINGS list.
- Click Edit.
- Clear the Import Groups check box.
- Click Continue in the Disable Import Groups dialog.
- Click Save.
The application groups are removed from Okta during the next scheduled or manual import.Top