Enable group import from provisioning-enabled applications
The optional feature Selective AppAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in. Import Platform lets you enable or disable group import from provisioning enabled applications. Group import is enabled by default. You cannot edit the memberships of these imported groupsGroups allow you to organize your end users and the apps they can access. Assigning apps to large sets of end users is made easier with groups..
- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, click Settings > Features.
- Select Selective App Import Platform.
- Click Applications.
- Select a provisioning enabled application.
- Click the ProvisioningProvisioning is the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment, and management of multiple types of IT system resources. Specifically, provisioning provides users access to equipment, software, or services. This involves creating, maintaining and deactivating required business process automation objects and attributes in systems, directories, and applications. tab and select Integration in the SETTINGS list.
- Click Edit
- Select the Import Groups check box if it is not enabled by default.
- Click Save.