Edit application attribute mapping
Edit application mapping to modify the mapping settings of an existing attribute.
- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, click Applications and then Applications.
- Select a provisioning-enabled application.
- Click the ProvisioningProvisioning is the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment, and management of multiple types of IT system resources. Specifically, provisioning provides users access to equipment, software, or services. This involves creating, maintaining and deactivating required business process automation objects and attributes in systems, directories, and applications. tab.
- Scroll down to the Attribute Mappings section.
- Click the Edit icon for an attribute.
- Edit the attribute and click Save.