Unlock an individual end user account
- Go to Directory > People. Locked users are shown as Locked out in the Status column.
- Click the user whose account you want to unlock.
- In the Applications tab, click More Actions, and then click Unlock Account.
Unlock end user accounts in bulk
Unlock a group of user accounts:
- Go to Directory > People > More Actions > Unlock People. Locked users are shown as Locked out in the Status column.
- Click all the users whose accounts you want to unlock.
- Click Unlock People.
- When prompted, confirm unlocking the accounts by clicking Unlock.