Review the Okta RADIUS agent logs
Depending on where you installed the Okta RADIUS AgentA software agent is a lightweight program that runs as a service outside of Okta. It is typically installed behind a firewall and allows Okta to tunnel communication between an on-premises service and Okta's cloud service. Okta employs several agent types: Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, RSA, Active Directory Password Sync, and IWA. For example, users can install multiple Active Directory agents to ensure that the integration is robust and highly available across geographic locations., data logs can be accessed from Program Files (x86)\Okta\Okta RADIUS agent\current\logs. To increase the logging level:
- Open the log4j.properties file from the installation folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Okta\Okta RADIUS Agent\current\user\config\radius\.
- Change all three instances of info to debug. Once updated, the instances should look like the following:
- log4j.logger.appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in.=debug, app
- log4j.logger.access=debug, access
- log4j.rootLogger=debug, app, stdout