Okta typically ends support for the oldest Apple-supported version of iOS two months after Apple releases a new version of iOS. (Source: Wikipedia.)
The oldest version of iOS that we support is iOS 11, released on September 19, 2017.
After Okta ends support for a particular version of iOS, existing installations of Okta Mobile or Okta Verify on that version are unaffected for the short-term, but we encourage customers to move their end-users off of older versions of iOS to avoid possible incompatibility issues. Installing Okta Mobile or Okta Verify on unsupported versions of iOS may not be possible.
- Okta currently supports iOS versions 11.x and 12.x.
- Okta support for 10.x ended on November 17, 2018.
MacOS (OS X) and macOS
- Okta currently supports MacOS (OS X) versions 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Okta currently supports macOS versions 10.12 (Sierra) and 10.13 (High Sierra).
Okta supports watchOS versions 5.x and higher.
- Okta currently supports Android versions 4.4.x and higher.
- Okta support for version 4.0.4 ended on January 16, 2017.
- Android for Work (AfW) is supported on Android versions 5.1.1 and higher.