Set up Android Enterprise
About Okta Mobility Management
- The OMM menu is available only to orgs that implement Okta Mobility Management (OMM).
- Operations documented in this article are available only to customers who have already purchased OMM for their organization. New OMM sales are not supported. For more information, contact Okta Support.
Before you begin, make sure that your end users have:
- An Android enterprise account. For details, see the Google article Managed Google Play Help.
- Uploaded your Android app in Google Play for Work. For details, see the Google article Publish private apps.
- Enroll your Android enterprise account with Okta by navigating to Devices > Mobile Policies.
- In the Okta Admin Console, go to OMM > OMM Policies.
- Click Android for Work Setup and then click Create Managed Google Play Accounts enterprise.
- When you are redirected to the Google Play Console, enroll your Android enterprise account. Use the same Gmail account that you used to upload your private app and that you will use to administer your Google Play store.
After you add your email, you are enrolled and redirected back to the Okta OMM Policies page. Now you can follow the steps to Upload a private native app