Set up Android Enterprise
Before you begin, make sure that you have end users:
- An Android enterprise account. For details, see the Google article Managed Google Play Help.
- Uploaded your Android appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in. in Google Play for Work. For details, see the Google article Publish private apps.
- Enroll your Android enterprise account with Okta by navigating to Devices > Mobile Policies.
- In the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, go to Devices > Mobile Policies.
- Click Android for Work Setup and then click Create Managed Google Play Accounts enterprise.
- When you are redirected to the Google Play Console, enroll your Android enterprise account. Use the same Gmail account that you used to upload your private app and that you will use to administer your Google Play store.
After you add your email, you are enrolled and redirected back to the Okta Mobile Policies page. Now you can follow the steps to Upload a private native appTop