Convert an individual assignment to a group assignment
In the case where a single user is added to Okta, it may be best to convert this individual user assignment to a group assignment.
- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, click Applications.
- Enter the name of the application in the Search field.
- Click the application name and select the Assignments tab.
Click People in the FILTERS list.
- Click Convert Assignments.
- Select the user and click Convert Selected.
In the Convert Selected Users dialog box, click Convert Assignments.
In the Assignments tab, the Type column for the user displays Group.