Configure the API call timeout period
You can specify how long your orgThe Okta container that represents a real-world organization. waits for an API call to complete before a timeout occurs. The minimum setting is 30 seconds. Your selected timeout value is applied to all requests (GET, PUT, and POST) that are sent to the SCIM serverAn end point that can process SCIM messages sent by the provisioning agent. This can be an application that natively supports SCIM or a SCIM connector that acts as an intermediary between the provisioning agent and the on-prem application..
- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Enter the name of your on-premises appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in. in the Search field.
- Click the application name and click the ProvisioningProvisioning is the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment, and management of multiple types of IT system resources. Specifically, provisioning provides users access to equipment, software, or services. This involves creating, maintaining and deactivating required business process automation objects and attributes in systems, directories, and applications. tab.
- In the Connector Configuration section, click Edit.
- In the Timeout for API calls list, select a timeout period.
- Click Save.