Add custom RingCentral attributes
Add custom attributes to the RingCentral application in Okta to map additional user profile attributes that are not available in the standard schema. For example, the number of allowable failed log in attempts or the default landing page.
- On the Okta AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Console, go to Directory > Profile Editor.
- Enter RingCentral in the Search field.
- Click Profile for RingCentral User appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in. you want to modify.
- Click Add Attribute.
- Select additional attributes in the Pick Schema Attributes dialog box.
- Click Save.
- Click Mappings to map the new attributes.
- Select the RingCentral to Okta User or Okta User to RingCentral tabs.
- Choose an attribute or enter an expression for the attributes you added in step 5.
- Click Save Mappings.