Manage your Salesforce integration
This is where you'll find the information you need to manage your Salesforce integration, including procedures for enabling single sign-on (SSOAn acronym for single sign-on. In a SSO system, a user logs in once to the system and can access multiple systems without being prompted to sign in for each one. Okta is a cloud-based SSO platform that allows users to enter one name and password to access multiple applications. Users can access all of their web applications, both behind the firewall and in the cloud, with a single sign in. Okta provides a seamless experience across PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.) and provisioning, adding attributes to a profile, and enabling custom integrations.
- Enable Salesforce single sign-on
- Enable Salesforce provisioning
- Add additional attributes to a Salesforce profile
- Create a Salesforce Community integration
- Create a Salesforce Portal integration
- Create a Salesforce Government Cloud integration