SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central integration prerequisites
These are the prerequisites for integrating SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central with Okta:
SuccessFactors Web Services API enabled on the tenant. To enable this functionality, contact SAP SuccessFactors customer support or your implementation partner.
- SFAPI and Employee Central SOAP API enabled on the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central ProvisioningProvisioning is the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment, and management of multiple types of IT system resources. Specifically, provisioning provides users access to equipment, software, or services. This involves creating, maintaining and deactivating required business process automation objects and attributes in systems, directories, and applications. Console. To access these settings, open the Provisioning Access Console, select your company, and go to Company Settings > Web Services.
- A new or existing role with all permissions selected for Manage Integration Tools. To assign these permissions to a new or existing role, go to the AdminAn abbreviation of administrator. This is the individual(s) who have access to the Okta Administrator Dashboard. They control the provisioning and deprovisioning of end users, the assigning of apps, the resetting of passwords, and the overall end user experience. Only administrators have the Administration button on the upper right side of the My Applications page. Center, go to Administrator Permissions > Manage Integration Tools, select the Select All check box in the right pane, and click Done.
- A new or existing role with all permissions selected for Employee Central API. To assign these permissions to a new or existing role, go to the Admin Center, go to Administrator Permissions > Employee Central API, select the Select All check box in the right pane, and click Done.
- When adding the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central appAn abbreviation of application. Essentially, it is a web-based site used to perform any number of specific tasks, and requires authentication from end users by signing in. to Okta, the Company ID field must contain your company ID. You can get this value from your sign in URL. For example, https://acme.successfactors.com/login?company=ACME123456789.
- About SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central integration
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central supported features
- About SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central data provisioning
- Supported SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central entities and attributes