Test the Azure Active Directory integration
When you finish integrating Azure Active Directory with Okta, test the integration to confirm that Azure Active Directory can communicate with Okta.
- Sign in to the Microsoft Azure portal, click the portal menu icon in the top left, and select Azure Active Directory.
- Click Enterprise applications in the left menu and select Okta in the applications list.
- Click Users and groups and click Add user.
- Click None Selected, select your user name, click Select, and click Assign.
- Click Single sign-on in the left menu.
- Scroll down to the Test single-sign-on with Okta area and click Test.
- Click Sign in as current user.
- Enter the answer to the security question if applicable and click Verify.
The Okta End-User Dashboard appears. If applications have not been assigned, no applications appear on the dashboard.