Add a user manually
If your organization is small, you can add users manually as they join.
In the Admin Console, go to Directory > People.
Click Add Person.
In the Add Person dialog box, complete these fields:
- User type: Select the user type for the user. The user type determines the user's profile attributes and what policies apply to the user.
- First name: Enter the user's first name.
- Username: Enter the user's email address.
- Primary email: Accept the auto completed entry, or enter a new email address for the user.
- Secondary email: Optional. Enter a secondary email address for the user.
- Groups: Optional. Enter the assigned groups for the user.
- Password: Select Set by admin and enter a password in the field.
- User must change password on first login: Clear the check box if you don't want the user to change the password.
- Send the user the password.