Configure the API call timeout period
You can specify how long your org waits for an API call to complete before a timeout occurs. The minimum setting is 30 seconds. Your selected timeout value is applied to all requests (GET, PUT, and POST) that are sent to the SCIM server.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Enter the name of your on-premises app in the Search field.
- Click the application name and click the Provisioning tab.
- In the Connector Configuration section, click Edit.
- In the Timeout for API calls list, select a timeout period.
- Click Save.