Make an on-premises app the profile master
If you configure your on-premises app as a profile master, it becomes the identity authority for assigned users. User profiles are no longer editable in Okta and changes are synchronized to Okta during provisioning events.
- On the Okta Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Enter the name of your on-premises app in the Search field.
- Click the application name and click the Provisioning tab.
- In the Provisioning section, click Edit.
- In the Profile Master section, click Enable.
- Click Save.