Make an on-premises application the profile master
If you configure your on-premises application as a profile master, it becomes the identity authority for assigned users. User profiles are no longer editable in Okta and changes are synchronized to Okta during provisioning events.
- Configure the API timeout. See Configure the API call timeout period.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Enter the name of your on-premises app integration in the Search field.
- Click the name of your app integration and click the Provisioning tab.
- In the Provisioning section, click Edit.
- In the Profile Master section, click Enable.