Okta Advanced Server Access 1.44.6 is now available. This release includes bug fixes, and updated documentation.
- The Linux agent had an issue where some user group memberships were not correctly added.
- The macOS client now supports Royal TSX for RDP.
- The title bar of the Windows RDP client now displays the destination hostname.
- ssh_config now supports true and false for Boolean SSH configurations, in addition to yes and no.
- The unix client can update customer user attributes, including shell, home directory, and account comment.
- The RSA certificate ID part of SSH logs is now parsed.
- The macOS client had a pathing issue in sft list-servers-rjson
- When multiple login attempts were made concurrently from the command line, the system didn't wait for the first to complete.
- When sudo entitlements were renamed on unix, there was an issue.
- Improved error handling when loading TLS certificates.
- File permissions on sshd_config were sometimes altered when changing the file.
|Deployment date:||11-13-201 9|
- Reduced event hook logging.
- When migrating a server to a different project, there were sometimes user sync issues.