Access the Security menu in the admin console for the following security settings:
- General – Set email notifications to end users, enable sign-on options, configure ThreatInsight, and set mobile PIN settings.
- HealthInsight – Configure recommended security settings to improve the security posture of your org.
- Authentication – Define policies for directory and authentication management options.
- Multifactor – Configure Multifactor Authentication (MFA) at the organization and app level.
- Identity Providers – Configure how external identity providers interact with Okta.
- Delegated Authentication – Directory and authentication management options.
- Networks – Configure your network perimeter to secure access and block unwanted IPs.
- Behavior Detection – Require additional authentication for high-risk behavior based on sign-in data from end users.
- Device Trust – Protect sensitive data by allowing managed devices to access applications.
- Administrators – Set admin permissions to access various settings in the admin console.
- API – Manage and create Okta API tokens and add Origin URLs.
For more information on how Okta approaches security, see Security at Okta.