View and audit administrators
Super admins can view an overview of all admin assignments and filter the overview by type, permission, and group. Super admins can also generate a CSV file containing information about all admins, their assigned roles and permissions, and last sign-in.
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Administrators.
- Use the filters to narrow the list:
- To view individual admins, select User.
- To view admin groups, select Group.
- To view admins by their permissions, select an admin role.
- In the Roles Granted column, hover over an admin's icons to see whether the admin was assigned the role as an individual or as part of a group and which groups or applications the admin is allowed to manage.
- To view a CSV file containing information about all admins, their assigned roles and permissions, and last sign-in, click Request CSV. You will receive an emailed link to download the report.
Orgs that do not have this feature enabled will see the existing Download CSV button to download the report immediately.