Options on the Appearance page allow you to manage the look and feel of your end usersIn Okta literature, we generally refer to "end users" as the people who have their own Okta home page (My Applications), using apps to authenticate into all of their apps. End users do not have any administrative control. When we refer to "users" we are generally referring to the individual(s) who have administrative control.' Home page.
- Logo URL — If you choose to upload a logo for your orgThe Okta container that represents a real-world organization. (see Add a logo to your org), you can configure the logo to link to your company's website by entering a URL in this field.
- Okta Home Footer — Select Enable if you want the Okta footer to appear on your end users' home page.
Click Save when done.
Images must be a .jpg, .png, or .gif, and less than 2MB in size.
- Under Sign-In Configuration, click Edit.
- Click Browse to locate the image you want to appear as the background in Sign-In pages, and then click Upload Image. To revert to the default image, click Use Default.
- Click Save.
- Prepare a logo file. The file must be a .jpg, .png, or .gif, no more than 100kB, with maximum dimensions 3000px x 500px.
- Under Organization Logo, click Upload Logo, and then browse to find the logo file you previously created.
- Click Upload Logo.
Under Application Theme, click a thumbnail to apply a different color scheme to your end user's My Applications home page. End users see the new theme when they sign in or refresh the page.