Options on the Appearance page allow you to manage the look and feel of your end users' Home page.
- Logo URL — If you choose to upload a logo for your org (see Add a logo to your org), you can configure the logo to link to your company's website by entering a URL in this field.
- Okta Home Footer — Select Enable if you want the Okta footer to appear on your end users' home page.
Click Save when done.
Images must be a .jpg, .png, or .gif, and less than 2MB in size.
- Under Sign-In Configuration, click Edit.
- Click Browse to locate the image you want to appear as the background in Sign-In pages, and then click Upload Image. To revert to the default image, click Use Default.
- Click Save.
- Prepare a logo file. The file must be a .jpg, .png, or .gif, no more than 100kB, with maximum dimensions 3000px x 500px.
- Under Organization Logo, click Upload Logo, and then browse to find the logo file you previously created.
- Click Upload Logo.
Under Application Theme, click a thumbnail to apply a different color scheme to your end user's My Applications home page. End users see the new theme when they sign in or refresh the page.