Admins can specify the look and feel of their end usersIn Okta literature, we refer to "end users" as the people who have their own Okta home page (My Applications), using chiclets to authenticate into all of their apps. End users do not have any administrative control. When we refer to "users" we are generally referring to the individual(s) who have administrative control.' My Applications or "home" page. Use the Appearance page to customize how much or how little of Okta is shown for an orgAn abbreviation of organization, but can also be thought of as a company. A company that uses Okta as their SSO portal is generally referred to as an org. As an administrator, you decide how Okta should be displayed and/or integrated with your org..
- Logo URL — If you choose to upload a logo for your org (see Add a logo to your org), you can configure the logo to link to your company's website by entering a URL in this field.
- Okta Home Footer — Select Enable if you want the Okta footer to appear on your end usersIn Okta literature, we generally refer to "users" as the people who serve as Okta administrators. When we refer to "end users" we are generally referring to the people who the administrators serve. That is, those who use Okta chiclets to access their apps, but have no administrative control.' home page.
Click Save when done.
- In Sign-In Background Image, click Browse to locate the background image you want to appear in sign-pages, and then click Upload Image. To revert to the default image, click Use Default.
- Click Save.
- Prepare a logo file. The file must be a .jpg, .png, or .gif, no more than 100kB, with maximum dimensions 3000px x 500px.
- Under Organization Logo, click Upload Logo, and then browse to find the logo file you previously created.
- Click Upload Logo.
Under Application Theme, click a thumbnail to apply a different color scheme to your end user's My Applications home page. End users see the new theme when they sign in.