Customize a card
You can customize a Workflows event or action card in several ways. You can change the title and description of a card, reorder the fields that are included on a card, or choose the output fields that you want to be displayed on the card.
Edit card properties
- Click the gear icon (other Options menu) on the card and select Edit card.
- Optionally, click on the pencil icon next to the name of the card.
- In the Rename Card dialog, change the string in the Display Name field.
- Change the string in the Description field.
- Optionally, click on the pencil icon next to any field.
- In the Customize Field dialog, change the string in the Display Name field.
- When applicable, change the field type from the Field Type dropdown.
- If applicable, add a value to the Default Value field.
- Optionally, drag any field to another position on the card.
- Click Save.
When you add an event card or action card with dynamically generated fields, you'll be prompted to select or deselect fields. Click the check box for each field that you want to include in your Flow. To search for a specific field, type in the search box to filter the view. When you click Done, the selected fields will be the only ones to appear on the card.
Update schedule settings
To update schedule settings for an event card, see Set schedule options.