Add a template to your Workflows environment
Search and install Flows from the Workflows Templates catalog.
- From the Workflows Templates page, enter a value in the Search field. You can search by any of the following categories:
- Title: Any part of the title assigned to the Flow by its builder.
- Description: Any part of the description string assigned to the Flow.
- Connectors: Any of the connector names or specific cards that are included in the Flow.
- Click the tile for the Flow that you want to add to your environment.
- Optionally, on the landing page for the selected Flow, watch a video walk-through or read the setup documentation.
- Click Add Template. A confirmation dialog appears.
- Click Add Template once again. The template will be added as a folder in your Workflows environment. If a folder with the same name already exists, a second folder with the same name will be added to your folder list.
- Optionally, navigate back to your Workflows Home page and view the components of the Flow by clicking the new folder of the same name in the left navigation pane. A Flow may contain several components or parent and child Flows.
If a particular connector action or event card is included in a Flow but the connector connection is not set up in your environment, you will have to authorize that connector before you can execute that Flow successfully.