Configure Citrix Gateway app
During this task we will add the Citrix Gateway app and then assign the app to groups.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have the common UDP Port and Secret key values available.
- In Okta, navigate to Applications > Applications> Add Application, search for Citrix Gateway, and then click Add Application.
- Enter a unique name.
In the Sign On tab provide the following:
UDP Port Required. Typically 1812. Enter the RADIUS application UDP port. Secret Key
Required. Enter the secret key that will be used to encrypt and decrypt the user password.
Must be identical to that used during the gateway configuration.
Application username format From the drop-down, select the appropriate username format.
The UDP Port and Secret key must match between the app, and the client gateway.
- Click Done when complete.
- Ensure the Assignments tab is selected.
Click Assign and select Assign to Groups.
- Locate the group you want to assign the application to and click Assign.
- Complete the fields in the Assign <application name> to Groups dialog.
Click Save and go back.
The Assigned button for the group is disabled to indicate the application is assigned to the group.
- Optional. Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 to assign the application to additional groups.
- Click Done.
For additional information, including guidance on advanced authentication and adaptive multifactor configuration options, see Using the Okta RADIUS App.